But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth. (Acts 1:8)
- Christ has commanded us to be witnesses
- Someone who points others to God.
- Ambassadors of God.
- What you say is backed up by who you are.
How can a finite person pay for their sins?
We cannot that is why we need Christ to save us from our infinite punishment. He bore the wrath of all our sins so we can have eternal life.
Who created you?
- Our conscience tells us there is a God.
- We did not randomly appear. We were created. By God.
- Our body and soul is too complex to just happen by chance.
- We can see this in Nature. Nature is so intricate. This is did not all happen by itself.
Do you think the world was always like this?
No. God created a perfect world, then Man fell. Sin has separated us from God.
Is there judgement?
- Living by your conscience is not enough.
- The laws of God are written in our hearts.
- You must acknowledge the creator who created them.
- You will be judged on your motives.
- The God that created us has the right to demand this.
- Like a parent has the right to control their child.
- God our creator.
- Man sinned and fell. Man is separated from God.
- God sent his only begotten son. Christ Jesus lived a perfect life for us and died for our sins (doube imputation).
- Justified by faith alone, will lead to good fruits and works.