- the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behaviour, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things – (Titus 2:3)
- Apostle Paul wrote the book of Titus.
- Taking photos with the wedding dress and suit before the day, gives a false impression.
- Solomon (Pro 31) paints a beautiful picture of virtuous qualities of a wife.
- Strength and honor are her clothing; she shall rejoice in time to come (Pro 31:25)
- I must learn what she likes!
- Agape (Hebrew) : sacrificial love.
- Philia : friendship love.