By Chee Eng
- Chp 38 becomes before 36
- 701 Bc
- Rabshakeh lies woven with truth. Twisted truth.
- Aramaic official lang of war
- It appears Rab had access to Isa warnings
- Do we turn to God when we are forced into a corner?
- Can we trust God’s promises in our daily lives? Seek ye first the kingdom of God.
What was the basis of God’s petition?
- To vindicate God’s name.
In God’s sight it’s never a number game.
37:7 rumor of unrest at home
Was Hezekiah a good king?
- 2king 18:14-18 bad days
- Good days chp 36-37
- God’s mercy was still shown no matter what.
Do we really know God’s will?
- Some circumstances are clear
- Broad principles that we can understand