- Phil 3:7-8
- The ministry of Evengelism
- Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” Acts 4:12
- Would a doctor be tolerant to a patient? Then why should we be tolerant with the Gospel?
- Being intolerant would be to ridicule other religions
- Never compromise the gospel
- 1 Corinthians 1:20-25
Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom; but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness, but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
- If your life does not reflect Christ why would others listen to you?